Saturday, May 27, 2006

Free Online Games as Add Ons - George Bush Games.

These kinds of add ons are my favorite at the moment.

As I write this I am still tracking down some cool games.
Current projects are George Bush Games ( I have nothing against George.W.Bush ) these are funny, addictive games and a piece of cake to add to a site and visitors love them, I am not sure about the amount of bandwidth these games consume, but I will keep an eye on it for reference.

Here's a sample from my site :

More Free Online Games, These games can be played on our site NOW. Love Him or Hate Him ! It Doesn't matter you can shoot him, punch him, make him dance, do some George Bush aerobics or fight along side him. This is George Bush like you have never seen him and is a blast to punch him in the face as Kerry, these games are fun and addictive, did I mention free?

They sound cool and are, try them for free.

From Jason.

No comments: