Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ad FreeForum Hosting

I have tried many forum hosts, Paid and Free.

The pro's of Free are :

Quick and Easy set up.
Instant Site (Forum).
No Coding Required.
(Some) Ability to Personalise Forum.

The Con's are :

Most have Google Sponsorship (That means no Google ad's can be added)
Annoying Advertisements.
Limited Admin Control.
Long & Extended URL.

Below is a Large banner for the Forum Host I am currently using for my Forums and TopSites, you can try their service for FREE for 7 days.

Now all I have to do is notify all my members and start new posts and threads, but I have added Google Adsense to mine, so that should cover my $5 a month and have a some left over.

Have a look and I'm sure you will agree that this is one of the better Forum Hosts and if you don't like it you don't need to do nothing after the trial, the sites will just close.

No comments: